You are currently staying in Paris and you would like to seize the opportunity to improve your conversational French or German…or maybe both?
I can help make you a confident speaker!
You will be able to enjoy:
- a relaxed ambiance
- a supportive learning approach
- a talkative atmopshere
- attractive learning materials
No matter how far you have come in your language studies, I am committed to helping you progress. Nearly 90% of the students I met admit that their greatest difficulty lies in self expression.
The more you will speak, the better you will be!
As time goes by, you will be able to master your structures more and more.
Thanks to the guidance of a native speaker, you will become more familiar with idiomatic expressions as well.
Are you ready to challenge yourself? Do not hesitate! Book your conversational courses NOW!
Some websites claim that finding a competent tutor is much more important than having a native speaker at your disposition and that, very often, non-native speakers are capable of explaining better, because they understand that “students can make mistakes”…first of all, let me set the record straight about the latter sentence: native speakers do too!
The truth is that you will need -preferably- BOTH:
- a competent, well trained, experienced tutor who masters grammar, structures and who is able to understand the student’s particular difficulty due to phonetics or grammar or whatever else…
- a person who was immersed into the culture of the language you are currently studying.
Why is this detail of importance? It truly matters if you want to make some consistent progress in your language of study.
By making the choice of trusting a native speaker, you are making the RIGHT CHOICE.
- A native speaker will ALWAYS pronounce RIGHT
- A native speaker will have the right intonation and will help you repeat the sentences with the right accent and intonation. So, you want to sound French or German? Choose a native speaker!
- A native speaker will always insert idioms in his speech very naturally. Idioms are expressions you would barely understand, because they are typical of the country’s way of expressing. It can be a metaphor, it may have a historical background. The native speaker is usually able to tell.
- Especially when it comes to precise knowledge ( culinary habits, cultural habits, school system, politics etc), the native speaker is usually more competent to give you the accurate info you actually need.
“French lessons in Paris” can offer you BOTH:
- an experienced and competent teacher who is used to the specific difficulties of English speakers
- a native speaker of French and German who can help you integrate idioms and structures easily as you progress
In addition, lessons are informal and tailored to each client’s individual needs!
Do not hesitate! Book your lessons NOW!