You’ve been learning French for a while now, but, somehow, you are not really satisfied with your ability to speak the language. Here are some efficient tools to help you improve your fluency.
- “Practice makes perfect”: this proverb has been proven to be true. Even if your schedule is quite busy, be committed to setting 15 minutes of your time apart for French. With 15 minutes daily , you will reap more results than with one hour weekly. It is much better to have a short-timed, regular time dedicated to French during which you can concentrate fully: your brain will be more receptive if you do it this way.
- do you like music? Why not listen, then to a bunch of popular French songs? Listen carefully at first; then become more daring and sing along! You could even record yourself on tape to monitor your progress.
- Listen to simple sentences. Repeat them on a regular basis. Then start repeating them faster, like a normal French person would speak.
- Always listen to French movies in the original language. Use subtitles to help you and let your ear get used to the language.
- Speak French in front of your mirror. Rehearse as much as much as needed!
- Ask your way, order your coffee, buy your bread in French! Do not be afraid to make mistakes, there will always be a person of good will to help you out.
- Learn your structures and idioms. They will be very useful to build up a conversation that sounds good.
Finally, ask a native speaker of French! I am offering services in the heart of Paris in form of 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 tuition. Take advantage of the -10% for the set of 2 lessons ( offer lasts until March the 14th). I’ll be more than happy to help you out with your specific requests. The same offer is also available for German language, as I am also a native speaker and teacher of German.
Do not hesitate any longer. Book NOW.
Copyright© by Isabelle Esling
Are you currently struggling with some administrative difficulties in Paris ? Hard paperwork is giving you headaches and you’d like somebody to help you getting it done the right way ?
You’ve been trying and trying, but your pronounciation still sounds so horrible…and the French don’t understand you ?
Or maybe you are planning to work on a specific subject, but you don’t really know where to begin…
Just sit back and relax…contact me and we’ll find the appropriate approach in order to handle your difficulties.
All lessons are tailored to your very specific needs.
Contact me…book your lessons NOW.